Jul 11, 2011

Cupcake Bliss

Hello.

So, this weekend I had a birthday. To celebrate nearing the end of my twenties, I decided to go out with a bang. A cupcake bang.
 

 
These cupcakes were so absolutely delicious, I had to tell you about them. The bakery - Sift Cupcake & Dessert Bar - is no ordinary one. They actually won an episode of Cupcake Wars on the Food Network. Translation: Amazing. Cupcakes. So off we went, my husband and I to find these delicious treats. As we enter the store, this is what we see:

Cupcake Land!



While cupcakes definitely fit into the "rarely" food category in my diet, I still include them because....well, they're delicious. Here were our selections:


If you're ever in Santa Rosa, CA, definitely stop by this place. The service was great, the cupcakes were amazing and it was an awesome way to end my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment